Peer Review Proccess
Some policies in the review of Journal Corner of Education, Linguistics, and Literature (JCELL):
- Any submitted paper will be reviewed by reviewers.
- Review process employs Double-blind Review that the reviewer does not know the identity of the author, and the author does not know the identity of the reviewer.
- In the review process, reviewers consider the correspondence of title, abstract, discussion (findings) and conclusions. In addition, reviewers also consider the novelty, scientific impact and references used in the paper.
The response of the reviewers will be the basis for the Editor to conclude:
- Accept Submission
- Revisions Required
- Resubmit for review
- Resubmit elsewhere
- Decline Submission
An article was rejected for publication due to various considerations, including:
- The article does not fit the scope of journal.
- The article does not follow the rules of writing scientific papers or author guidelines.
- The fundamental methodological errors.
- The author refuses to make suggestions of improvements provided by the reviewer without a logical basis.
- There are indications of plagiarism of more than 25%.
The accepted research articles will be available online (free download) following the journal peer-reviewing process. The final decision of articles acceptance will be made by Editors according to Reviewers' comments. The articles sent back to the authors for revision should be returned to the editor without delay. The revised article returned later than 20 days will be considered as new submissions. The revised article can be sent to the editorial through the Online Submission Interface on our online Journal website.
All articles published Open Access will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download. We are continuously working with our author communities to select the best choice of license options, currently being defined for this journal as Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) 4.0.